Monday, December 19, 2011

Dec. 18, 2011

                        Hermana Giron, Presidente and Hermana Calderon,
                                               and Hermana Blunck
                                             MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Dearest Family,

Here are a few notes for you.

Grandpa and Grandma Blunck-I`m going to miss spending Christmas Eve
with you.  I hope that you are safe and snug in your home and that you
feel of my love for you.

Sister Lazott-Thank you for writing to Sister Giron.  You are so
thoughtful.  She`s coming back from Cusco tomorrow and will be
thrilled to find a letter on her desk.

David and Sheri-I admire how hard you are working to be missionaries
in your community and I know the Benjamin and Hunter will be terrific
missionaries.

Dusty and Janeece-Mom sent me some adorable photos of my nephews and
nieces.  I know that you are fantastic parents and I look forward to
returning home to you.  I`ll be ready to play.

Mom and Dad-Thank you for the lovely Christmas package.  I`ve seen the
jewelry box but I haven`t opened it yet because I want to have a fun
surprise on Christmas Day.  Today I shared some of the cookies that
you sent with my zone.  The missionaries just about died.  They loved
the cookies. I think I might only have 30 mintues to talk on Christams
Day.  Make your list of what you want to share!

Stephen and Shara-Thank you so much for looking into the housing for
me.  I don`t know what I want as far as the social scene goes.  I`ll
ask Mom and Dad for their advice and then have them tell you my
decision.

I love you all very much!!!
Merry Christmas.

Love,
Hermana Blunck II

No comments:

Post a Comment