Monday, March 19, 2012

Lynette will be arrive back in Lima on March 21, 2012.  She doesn't know it yet but her sister, two nephews and one neice are flying here today to be here when she arrived.  Since she is returning to the Lima North Mission and the presiding priesthood authority here is her dad, he will have the privilege and opportunity to release her.  Lynette will stay with us in Lima for 6 weeks then will return to the states to visit family and friends before she starts summer term at BYU in June. 

If you are interested in talking to Lynette after she returns, you can call this number 1- 503-342-8526.  This is an internet phone we set up that allows people to call us internationally at no cost.  This phone is located in our apartment in Lima.  Thank you for you love and support of our daughter as she has served the Lord.  Letters and emails from family and friends mean a lot to a missionary.  Gracias por todo.  Below you will find her final letter to her family as a missionary. 



March 19, 2012

FOR THE LAST TIME AS A MISSIONARY

Dearest Family,
Well, what can I say.  I`m excited!!!!  I`ve arrived in Cusco and we have our last dinner and interviews tonight.  I`ve always remembered a story from Elder Uceda`s mission service, and I applied what he did yesterday.  On Elder Uceda`s last day of the mission, his companion invited him to enter their room because it was almost nine thirty pm.  Elder Uceda started crying and said that he still had five minutes left and he wanted to knock one more door.   Hna. Martinez and I did that yesterday before I got on my bus to come to Cusco.  After I did that, the man I`d contacted walked up to me and asked me for my email address so that he can ask me questions about the church.  I love this work.
I hope that you are all well.  I`ll give you all a call as soon as I can on Wednesday!   Please be safe and take care.

With all my love and for my last time as a missionary.
Hermana Blunck II

No comments:

Post a Comment