Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

Dearest Family,

Congratulations David, Sheri, Benjamin, Hunter, and Preston!!!!!!!

This is a very special week for the family.  Heavenly Father is blessing us abundantly.

Rolando was baptized on Saturday.  It was touching to hear his testimony.  Rolando is a single father of two little kids. 
Hna. Martinez and I had a lovely activity yesterday for the district of Quillabamba.  We projected Joseph Smith-Prophet of the Restoration on the chapel´s big screen.  Most of the members here had never seen the movie, and we wanted to strengthen their testimonies of the Restoration.  Hna. Martinez and I left the activity with three new investigators and three investigators excited to continue learning about the Gospel.  The other missionaries also invited their investigators and some of them attended. 
Hna. Martinez has confidence, and she is teaching me to be a confident person.  At her suggestion, we announced the activity on the radio through a local member who runs a radio station.  I´m grateful that Heavenly Father is giving me the opportunity to learn from Hna. Martinez.
I hope that you are all very well.  I love you, and I will see you soon!!!!

Love,
Hermana Blunck II


Hermana Blunck and Hermana Martinez in Quillabamba Peru.
Quillabamba is located near Machu Picchu and has a sub-
tropical climate.

Baptism of Rolando in Quillabamba


Hermana Martinez and Hermana Blunck, it is great to see
them learning from each other. 


1 comment:

  1. Hermana Blunck, It sounds like you have had an amazing mission! I've enjoyed reading through the posts and seeing your pictures - almost as good as being there myself. Best wishes during the remainder of your mission :)

    ReplyDelete