Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back Home...in Peru!

 I am in Peru again, and I am thrilled to be here.  It is so reassuring to be close
to Mom and Dad.  Last night, I was sweetly surprised by Mom and Dad.
They met me at the Lima airport.  The MTC president gave them
permission to meet me there.  Talk about a fun reunion.  I feel
humbled that they came because it is a long drive for them to and from
the airport.  They got home very late last night.  Mom and Dad were
able to meet some of their Lima North missionaries in the airport.  I
believe the missionaries were pretty surprised to see their mission
president
when they arrived in Peru.  I am sorry that I did not call
everyone yesterday.  Our layovers were not very long.  My companion is
from Chile.  I know that I have much to learn from her.  She talked to
me this morning and I feel like I understood 5% of what she said.  I
am excited for my Spanish to improve rapidly while I am here.  There
are 5 American sisters in the CCM and 14 Latino sisters.  My preparation day
is next Wednesday, so send emails before then if you want me to respond. 
Emails will be the best way to communicate with me.

Here is my address for letters:
(It is a little different than what I e-mailed you a few weeks ago)
Hermana Lynette Blunck--Peru Cusco Mision
Av. Melgarejo 159
Urb. Campo Verde
La Molina, Lima, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment