Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Thanks for Your Love and Support

Dearest Family,

I really enjoyed this past week.  Hna. Giron and I participated in
divisions with the other sisters in the zone.  One of the sisters from
the other sector served in Puerto Maldonado previously in our sector.
She came to Hna. Giron and mines` area and showed Hna. Giron the
houses of some old investigators.  I got to discover another side of
Puerto Maldonado.
I`ve been reflecting a lot this week about the importance of obeying
our leaders.  President Calderon has been talking for months about our
mission`s goal of having 100 percent retention.  For a long time, I`ve
been thinking that it`s impossible when many of the baptisms here have
been part member families.  The Spirit is helping me to recognize that my attitude showed lack of faith.  When our leaders invite us to do something,
it`s always possible to do it.   Sometimes we need to put a little more
faith in the Lord, and take the word of our leaders as if God himself
was counseling us.
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to give a talk in our sacrament
meeting.  The theme was based on how we can receive blessings.  I
focused on following the counsel that President Monson gave us in
the last general conference.  I also talked about the counsel that
President Calderon shared with our district two weeks ago.  I
recognized two themes from President Monson`s general conference
talk.  President Monson invited us to pray more frequently and to
obey all of the ten commandments.
Remember that I praying for you every day.  I appreciate all of your support!!!!

With lots of love,
Hermana Blunck II

No comments:

Post a Comment