Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Dearest Family,

¡Por fin¡  Hermana Martinez and I have gained the confidence of our branch president and I am thrilled.  Yesterday our branch president gave us two references, and I hope that means that he trusts us.  We also received other great references from two members.

 Hna. Martinez and I worked hard this last week to organize activities with the branch to activate less actives, support the members, and excite investigators.  For example, this next Sunday our branch and investigators are going to watch the long version of the Joseph Smith Story in the chapel.  We are also beginning classes of scriptures study and music.  Hna. Martinez loves music and is going to teach the participants of the class how to direct music and sing new hymns. 

The people in Quillabamba are very special.  They keep their commitments better than the people from my other areas.  We have a single father, who we contacted in the street, that is going to get baptized on Saturday.  His name is Rolando.  Please pray for him.

We had a special lesson with a woman named Marisol on Saturday.  In the middle of our lesson, she started crying and told us that she was feeling God´s presence.  Hermana Martinez and I have been working very hard to ask inspired questions.  Through the inspired questions, the lessons become alive and meaningful for the investigators and us.

It is interesting because Hna. Giron and Hna. Martinez are very confident.  I think God wants me to grow from my time with them.  Hna. Martinez  is bold and is not afraid to pursue big ideas.  I´ve delayed learning that I can enact big ideas, but I feel grateful that I can take that confidence home with me.

I hope that you all have a lovely week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure love you,

Hermana Blunck II

No comments:

Post a Comment