Monday, March 3, 2014

It's Time

After having my mission letters posted on this blog, I decided after my mission not to post anything more.  I didn't want to start blogging but then not be consistent.  I've revisited that decision several times because I love to write and reflect.  My journals are full, and I've written plenty of letters to my future spouse.  For some reason I feel it's time now to start posting a few thoughts.  


I've always been endeared to the people who are "open books."  It's probably because being that way is not one of my strengths.  There are a lot of things that I feel and think about which are still too tender and fresh to write about publicly.  I can't make any promises that I'll always be consistent or I'll always have something amazing to share, but I hope you will enjoy reading my posts from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment