Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Every Day--A Miracle Day!

I want to share a little bit of my testimony about scripture study.  It is that every day is miracle day when I start my day with scripture study.  Every time I prioritize scripture study before anything else, I miraculously have enough time during the day.  

To me, it's the miracle of the loaves and the fishes.  Figuratively speaking, I give my five loaves and two fishes (my limited time) to the Lord and by the end of the day a multitude of 5,000 has been fed (i.e. I've gotten everything done)!  In five years of college (which includes working, exercising, dating, fulfilling my calling, applying for jobs, sickness, etc.), the Lord has never let me down when I've given him my meager five loaves and fishes.  That is true as long as I first demonstrate a little bit of faith by prioritizing scripture study.

May we all make a greater effort to prioritize scripture study.  I know that it's challenging when work or classes come early.  If that is the case, may we work on going to bed earlier so that we can each get up early enough to start our day with scripture study.

No comments:

Post a Comment