Wednesday, October 26, 2011

 Dearest Family,

I want to send my love and support to David and Sheri.  I am sorry
that Preston did not come home with you.  You are in my prayers as
well as Marisol and Preston.

This Saturday was the best day of my mission.  I was an amazing day
because a family was able to be baptized, and I believe that Piter and
Yuli are real converts.  That gives me more delight than I can
explain.  Both Piter and Yuli have received real answers to their
prayers, and they`ve shared of their experiences with us.  Piter and
Yuli were baptized with their niece.

Another wonderful woman was also baptized on Saturday.  Her name is
Indira.  Indira gave my companion and I the surprise of our life by
showing up to our baptismal service to tell us that she wanted to be
baptized too.  Indira told us that the night before that she studied
and prayer all night and received her answer that she should be
baptized.
A sweet little girl was also baptized on Saturday.  Her name is Anely.

Thank you for all of you support.  I received several letters today
which was a sweet surprise.

I send you all my love from Puerto Maldonado,

Hermana Blunck II

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment